Sunday, January 18, 2009

a whole lot of nekked-ness

Oh boy! Two ladies of the Pop world are exposing a little more than a nip-slip on the internet.

First, I present to you, Miss I Kissed A Girl. AKA Katy Perry. Somehow this picture leaked out to the internet. Oh no.


Now, actually, I gotta confess something. There's a lot of people saying this might not actually be her, but really.. *GASP* an impersonator!!

And, I know, super lame that there's hearts on her goodies, but oh well. You get the gist of it.

What do you think tho? Katy or not?! Honestly, I don't think it's the ex-Christian singer.. But I won't make any decisions for you.

As for the other person exposing all.. Well, it's nothing recent, but a picture, showing literally EVERYTHING, is being auctioned off for a couple thousand dollars.

Who is it? Madonna. What's it from? Playboy. Back in 1979.

They say she got just 25$ for the shoot, because no one knew how iconic she was going to become! Whattt. That's NOTHING.

However, I can't stand to look at the picture. Seriously, it's, ew. But, if you haven't ever seen it, you can check it out here. Just prepare yourself!

And if that's your kinda thing, well, more power to ya I guess. Yuck. That's a forest right there.

love,
elizabethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats not her.......