Thursday, January 29, 2009

get it on!

Oh... My... Goodness.

Forget any Trojan condom commercial you have ever seen. I don't care how good it is. Honestly, you probably can't remember one specifically at this point anyways.

But, I bet you'll remember this! It's a... Umm... "Cute" little commercial from Durex. And, you might want to be careful about who you watch it around. It's rather inappropriate, as you might imagine from a condom commercial.

And because of the inappropriateness of the still shot YouTube has picked, you're going to have to click here if you want to watch the raunchiness.



Seriously. Oh-em-gee. I... I'm speechless! And blushing!

I mean, obviously this is a banned commercial, and won't be aired on TV.. But we have the INTERNET nowadays! You don't have to have a commercial on TV if it's good! Look at how many people are going to check this out now.. Pretty much free of cost!

And for those of you who are lovin' it and want to check out more hilarity, you could always check out the outtakes.

That's amazing. Seriously. Whoever came up with the concept needs a raise.. AND a bonus. So hook it up for me.. Kthanks.

love,
elizabethany


PS Thanks to Jarrell of Disgustingly Fresh Clothing for showing this to me ;)

No comments: