Monday, December 22, 2008

man, she's hott

Okay, okay.. I haven't always shown you the hottest stars showing off their goodies, but today, I finally am.

She's definitely been ALL OVER the celebrity news these days, and I'm sure these pictures will really send everyone into a tizzy.

Alright, since I know you can't wait any longer, here she is:

Guess who! Can you figure it out? Maybe this will help:


No, that probably doesn't help at all. Okay, one more hint:


Hmmm, if you haven't figured it out yet, it's the ever so intriguing AMY WINEHOUSE!!!

I know, I'm sorry. If you barfed in your mouth a little bit, I take full blame for that. Please, just don't spew at me.

But honestly, how many people thought her body would be a lot more gross? I did. Not that it's exactly the kind of body that makes you want to jump her bones, but it's not TERRIBLE, either! The only fat she's got is on her tumtum!

Well, okay, maybe that's the drugs' fault..?

You surprised me, Amy!! And I think I may have surprised everyone else.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: