Monday, May 18, 2009

i'm going to love land!


Okay, seriously.. "I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD" is stupid to say when you're a grown man and just won the Super Bowl. Let's be honest... You don't want to go celebrate being world champions with a bunch of whining kids.

What you REALLY want to do is.... Well, I won't say it. I'll let your imagination run wild. But I bet it's looking a lot like a wedding night.

So, let's be realistic here people.. Let's get everyone to start yelling "I'M GOING TO LOVE LAND!"

What is it? It's a real thing. A SEX THEME PARK! Equipped with sex technique workshops, naked human sculptures, gigantic replicas of the "private areas", and a demonstration of the history of sex.

Did I mention the spinning lower half of a females body? [Which, I saw one time on a magic show a guy saying is all a woman should have. I laughed. Whatever.]

Seriously, it's real. Unfortunately, they tore it down today because people were complaining on the internet. [Probably all Americans... Stupid, prude Americans.] I really wanted to go. I also wanted to set some people in those workshops.

"Sex is a taboo subject in China but people really need to have more access to information about it."
-Park Manager

China is cool in that way, so I know some other prude people did it. Ugh.

I was totally on my way, too.

love,
elizabethany

PS: More pictures right here.




No comments: