Tuesday, March 24, 2009

creeper-model

Growing up, I think Cindy Crawford was the only name that I knew to associate with "supermodel." Now that I'm older and know more about all this stuff, I rarely hear anything good about her, but I guess that's because she got older too, huh?

Well, she's featured on Allure Magazine for the month of April, and the pictures are, well, different, if you will.

For some reason, someone thought a robot brushing her teeth, ripping a loaf of bread, and hanging from her ponytail would be good looks for the girl with one of the most famous birthmarks.




I don't get it. What is attractive about these pictures? And what the funk are they supposed to be representing/portraying?! I'm no photography genius, but I'm not sure there's a "genius" behind these, either.

And if those weren't enough to lure people in, they decided to do the typical covered in shaving cream-ish picture. [Click the pic to see the not-so-G-rated version.]


Maybe there's more to find out within the article, but I'm officially creeped out, and I'm hoping that's NOT what they were going for.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: